- "Faith has given me greater knowledge in body awareness and core muscle strength which has led to me and my horse's working better as a team. I would recommend that all horse riders should go for an assessment with Faith - there will be a clear difference in your riding position afterwards! It is paramount my horses are happy and comfortable in order to produce optimum performances. She is very professional in her treatments, providing you with good feedback, and making sure you know what you are doing with the exercises she leaves you to do afterwards.”
Beatrice Stocks – British Eventing Coach
- Faith treated me both as a junior in the academy and also as a senior first team player. She has worked with me on a number of my injuries in the past, on my rehab and also fitness drills to regain my match fitness. Faith's knowledge, experience and professionalism is top class and it has been a pleasure to have had the chance to work with her.
Mr Sam Byram, Premiership Footballer, West Ham United.
- Professional riding instructor and British Dressage competitor. Faith has been treating my horse for over a year now, she has helped me so much to achieve what I have with him when everyone else wrote him off due to his conformation. Faith really cares about her work and the horses. Without her I know my horse wouldn't feel as good as he does! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
- I have been using Faith for all our horses as well as riders and clients horses on a regular basis, our horses are working at the highest levels and I feel it's of great importance to have the best support team to maintain them. Faith is an integral part of this, she keeps us all in top working order and able to perform at our best.
Mrs Caroline Saynor, Grand Prix Dressage Rider and Instructor
- I worked closely with Faith for 5 years at Leeds United Football Club. She was an extremely valued member of the medical team.
Harvey Sharman MCSP , Director of Medical Services- Washington Nationals Baseball team
- Faith always shows commitment and passion to her work. I would recommend her service for all areas of physiotherapy management for both horses and riders.
Mr Alan Fazakerley, Great Britain Junior Chief d’Equipe, British Show jumping.
© 2018 Equine Physio Services. | Website by design4equine